Dear customer, you are right now in the right place at the right time.
The entire i-Parts team thanks you and is honored by your presence on our shop.
Well, know that we have put all our know-how and all our passion into the construction of this online store.
Thus our stated objective is to allow you to find the article that will fully meet your needs.
We can also accompany you throughout the year according to your desires and those with confidence.
For this, we absolutely want to let you know that we are in full compliance with French law concerning online sales.
Indeed, faced with the resurgence of some dishonest shops, we have taken the lead in order to provide you with proof of our legitimacy and our good faith.
Thus, this approach allows us to be totally transparent with you and ultimately allow you to know more about us.
Therefore, dear customer, we bring to your attention the information below:
Article 1 - Introduction.
The privacy of visitors to our website https://www.i-parts.fr is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
Article 2 - Collection of your personal information.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used during your visit to our website.
- This information may relate to:
- Your computer, including your IP address
- Your geographic location
- Your browser type and version
- Your operating system
- When using our website the following information may be collected:
- The reference source
- The duration of the visit
- Page views
- Website navigation paths
- When you register on our website, and depending on what you enter, the following information may be collected:
- Your email address, which you provide to us when you register for the site
- Your name
- Your profile picture
- your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your relationship status
- Your interests and hobbies
- Your educational and professional background
- How often and under what circumstances you use our website
- When you make a purchase on our website, and depending on what you enter the following information may be collected:
- Information about purchases you make
- Information relating to the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our site which includes your full contact details
- When you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet the following information may be collected:
- Your username
- Your profile pictures
- Content of your publications
Caution : Before disclosing personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
Article 3 - Use of your personal information.
Thus, we may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business
- Customize our commercial offers
- Enable optimized use of the services offered on our website
- Ship your orders to you
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments
- Send you commercial communications
- Send you email notifications that you have requested yourself
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter)
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or carefully selected third-party businesses which we think may be of interest to you, by post, or where you have expressly consented, by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time of your wish to no longer receive marketing communications)
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without such third parties being able to identify individual users with this information)
- Process your requests and complaints
- Maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions of sale and use that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service)
Please note the following information is important:
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publication.
This information will be published and we may use this information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website.
Additionally, this same information can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Finally, without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or that of other third parties.
Article 4 - Disclosure of your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any of our employees
- Any of our leaders
- Professional advisers
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries).
Finally, we may disclose your personal information insofar as we are required to do so:
- To the authorities in connection with any current or future legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information for other fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
- To the buyer or potential buyer of any business or asset we own that we wish or are considering selling.
- To anyone whom we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
Article 5 - International data transfers.
Warning: The personal information that you publish on our website or that you submit for publication may be available, via the Internet, around the world.
We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
Article 6 - Retention of your personal information.
We keep your data necessary for order management and invoicing for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
We keep your data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions for the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
We keep your data relating to the means of payment these data are not kept by the https://www.i-parts.fr .
These are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
We keep your data concerning the opposition lists to receive prospecting: three (3) years.
Article 7 - Security of your personal information.
As part of our business, we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technologies (SSL).
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
To be kept informed of updates, you should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Article 9 – Your rights.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from the i-Parts company (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of a consent already given), contact us at the address below.
- First and last name: i-Parts
- Function : DPO
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Request to stop commercial offers.
You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO.
If you believe, after contacting i-Parts , that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you can file a complaint online with the CNIL.
In practice, you will express your consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Article 10 – Third Party Websites.
Our website https://www.i-Parts.fr contains hypertext links to third-party websites and information about them.
We have no control over those sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Article 11 – Cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on your computer.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be " Persistent " or " Session ":
A Persistent cookie is stored by your browser and remains valid until its expiry date, unless deleted by the user before this date.
A session cookie expires at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user.
This personal information that we store about you may be linked to information stored in cookies and obtained by cookies.
Section 12 - Shopify Inc.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. . They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you.
Your data is stored in the data storage system and databases of Shopify Inc. , and in the general application of Shopify Inc. . Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at contact@i-parts .Fr or by mail to i-Parts
[Re: Privacy Standards Officer]
[16 rue de la Communette, Saint-Christophe-sur-Condé, 27450, France]